• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stuck about a bunny (wildie/potentail domestic)

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
I was walking back from the garden centre with a bag of SS for the buns when I came across a bunny, it was grazing and from the way it ate looked domestic but it was wildie coloured, I got a tad alarmed when bun let me get very close to it as I was passing on the path, I was daydreaming so didn't notice it till I was right alongside it. I can't be sure of this at all but I thought I couldn't see its eyes very well, they didn't seem to be inflamed or anything but it made me think oh no wildie with myxi as I just thought buns eyes may be almost shut due to this yet s/he was eating normally and moving normally, I had almost past it when it kinda jumped and hopped infront of me right towards the road :shock: It hopped like a domestic bunny hop and very very close to the wheels of an oncoming van, I honestly thought it would get hit. I kind of stamped my foot to it's left which made bun turn right away from the road and it hopped into the hedge yet had to dig it's way in and I lost it from there. All this happened in a few seconds so! I had to get back and walking Rosie later passed nearish the spot there was bunny poo's and a little scrape that had been dug but no sign of bunny. I didn't want to get too close incase it was a wildie with myxi and was being slow because it was this, early stages of it, and that;s why it was moving like a domestic but can't help but worry about poor thing. :(

Back