• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

William

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He is almost 12 and he now has senile dementia. But at the moment he has more 'good' times than 'bad' so we take things one day at a time

Rabbits069_zps0d5c415b.jpg

Rabbits068_zpsff375571.jpg

Rabbits070_zpsa2a60042.jpg

Rabbits032_zpsf32d0117.jpg

How could anybody dump a gorgeous baby bunny in the bin? :(
He looks so calm and relaxed. Rabbits seem to be alot like cats; my senile elderly cat seems to spend her life sleeping too. :lol:

Where there is love there is life. William is healthy and so long as he enjoys life, that is what counts. You give him the love and care he needs. Does that make sense ?

:love::love::love:

Bless him, he's beautiful :love::love::love::love:

May I ask how his senile dementia effects him?

He has episodes of being very confused and 'jittery'. Sometimes he forgets where he is or who I am. But this is not happening EVERY day at the moment, it happens about 2-3 times a week and each episode lasts about an hour. He then has a long deep sleep and is MUCH better when he wakes up :)

Beautiful William.:love::love:

Peggy guinea pig 7+years has dementia. It is sad, but all in all she is a happy little piggy.:thumb::thumb::love::love:

Back