• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been a while! Jack, Hollie, Tommy and Ronnie say "Hello RU!"

Hanlou

Mama Doe
Hello! :wave:

I know it's been a while and I figured it's high time I posted some new pics! :D xx

I hope everyone's doing ok. I'm sorry to all those who have lost bunnies and other special furry friends since I was last on here. Sending many hugs to you all. xx :love: xx

My foursome are all wonderfully healthy and thriving, thankfully! The piggles have moved outside since I was last on here - there were lots of reasons for doing this - giving them more space was the biggest one. They are now in a brick shed outside which we have cleaned up and painted. The only exterior wall has also been insulated. The shed has electrics so we will be installing a tube heater for the winter weather (which seems to have started already! Brrr!). :D

Anyway.... pics! The piggles set-up. The front part of the 'run' can be clipped up to be 2 grids high so they are safe when the rabbits are noseying in the shed! The big blue covered thing on top of the hutch is a spare bale of hay. All their stuff is out there (including the wheeliebin with hay in) so we can change the rabbits' litter tray etc in the shed - handy for when it's raining! :p

rabbitsangpiggiesoutside025_zps0201fbfa.jpg

Piggy pics! They were nomming on a pile of stuff from my garden - hawthorn, hazel, willow and lemonbalm.

rabbitsangpiggiesoutside006_zpsf31c35c7.jpg

rabbitsangpiggiesoutside035_zpsaedfa882.jpg

rabbitsangpiggiesoutside010_zps7d224534.jpg

rabbitsangpiggiesoutside014_zps5d769b5a.jpg

rabbitsangpiggiesoutside016_zps826910c5.jpg

rabbitsangpiggiesoutside011_zps1f2bae95.jpg

Jack and Hollie pics!

rabbitsangpiggiesoutside069_zpsda50aa92.jpg

rabbitsangpiggiesoutside067_zpsc5d53769.jpg

JackandHollieSept12052_zps219e73de.jpg

JackandHollieSept12049_zpse55bfdd8.jpg

JackandHollieSept12016_zps72e9d6a5.jpg

JackandHollieSept12042_zps77a85258.jpg

rabbitsangpiggiesoutside055_zps9636fe1e.jpg

rabbitsangpiggiesoutside048_zpsce9696e8.jpg

Jack in his "I really don't want my 'photo taking!" mood.... ;)

rabbitsangpiggiesoutside058_zpsfb1b276e.jpg

...... and feeling a little more inclined to have his picture taken - begging for treats at the back doorstep!

JackandHollieSept12068_zpsfd92d222.jpg

Posing for Aunty Angie and Aunty Tracey! :D

JackandHollieSept12054_zps41831256.jpg

JackandHollieSept12081_zps047dddf5.jpg

Still very much in love! :love:

rabbitsangpiggiesoutside054_zpsf2cf2df8.jpg

Great to see you, and the furries! :love::wave:

Are your piggies a special breed, they look quite distinctive?

Hello both! So sorry to read about Sir Victor Jane. :cry: xx

A bright light has gone from the world xxx

The piggies are Rex - Tommy is a lilac (he is the slightly darker one) and Ronnie is PEW. They are very greedy lol! :lol:

Hello both! So sorry to read about Sir Victor Jane. :cry: xx

A bright light has gone from the world xxx

The piggies are Rex - Tommy is a lilac (he is the slightly darker one) and Ronnie is PEW. They are very greedy lol! :lol:

Thank you, it was a dreadful shock :cry:

Tommy and Ronnie have amazing fuzzy fur !! :lol: :love:

awwwww thank you thank you thank you for the pics ... :D

they all look so well and soooo happy :D

are the piggies still as noisy :lol:

Thank you! :D xx

Glad you like the pics Angie! Yes the piggies are still very noisy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We can still hear them loud and clear even though they're outside! They still eat tons of hay too as well as their veggies. And Ronnie still loves having his cheek rubbed. They are so friendly and cheeky bless them. I'm hoping to let them free range outside on a warm day when I can keep an eye on them. The rabbits will be kept in their aviary of course! They don't free range together or anything but the rabbits don't seem in the least bit bothered about them nor do the piggies seem bothered by them. All the rabbits are interested in is the treats they know are kept on top of the piggies' hutch! ;) xx

Jack is still a total greedy guts lol.

Aww it's so lovely to see Jack and Hollie and Tommy and Ronnie again and
they all look so well :wave:

Hope you are all keeping well , the photos are brilliant :D

xx

Aww it's so lovely to see Jack and Hollie and Tommy and Ronnie again and
they all look so well :wave:

Hope you are all keeping well , the photos are brilliant :D

xx

:wave:!! Hello!

We are fine - busy decorating the hallway, stairs and landing at the moment - which is a big job! Nearly done though! :D xx

Whisper-dog is doing fine too and has now been with us for a year believe it or not! She's a lovely girl - absolutely adores the rabbits and has to go and check on them every morning lol.

Hello Sarah! :wave: - have still got my ratties too and a Syrian hamster.

Thank you. xx :D

Syrian hamsters are such characters lol! Shall have to post some pics of all the rogues soon! And my current group of ratties *are* rogues - eating wallpaper, curtains, net curtains and walls! :p

Thank you. xx :D

Syrian hamsters are such characters lol! Shall have to post some pics of all the rogues soon! And my current group of ratties *are* rogues - eating wallpaper, curtains, net curtains and walls! :p

:shock: :lol: :lol:

Back