• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Large converted dog crate - Gone

MarleyMoo

Alpha Buck
Hi there,

I recently lost my beloved house rabbit Marlon and as I am sadly not looking to get another rabbit, I am offering a large converted dog crate, litter tray, hay rack, food bowl, excel pellets and 2 unopened bags of hay. (burgess excel herbage)

As it has been home to my gorgeous boy for the last 6 years, the bottom tray is quite marked where he occasionally used the floor instead of the litter tray! Also the bottom of the ramp but otherwise in very good condition. My husband has also fitted perspex around 3 sides for less mess outside of the cage.

Anyway, if one of you wonderful rescues could make use of it then it's yours. I rang a couple of places local to me but they didn't need it. I'm in the Manchester area and would be great if you could collect but may possibly be able to deliver if not too far.

Thanks

Vicky

Last edited:
what about these

Tameside Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue
Manchester

RSPCA Manchester & Salford Branch
Tel: 0161 882 0680

bunnyhops rescue, bolton, leigh

Back