• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

beautiful bunny in unmentionable pet shop

happybun

Wise Old Thumper
in p@h at oldham, there's a black and tan polish-type bunny in the adoption centre. he has a polish face and is there because, as far as i can remember, he's 'too nervous and frisky' and 'very fast'. ie, he's polish. possibly.

he's friendly (he came up to the glass to have a word), full of personality and he is totally adorable.

i can't have any more rabbits.
my buns are all lops. he won't 'match'. i have nowhere to keep him and no spare money.

could someone nice, with lots of space, adopt him please?

Last edited:
I saw him too on Friday :( and there was another in the other pen. Both in ridiculously small areas for their size :(

i think they said five months, gp.
he's beautiful, isn't he, bunslave?

i saw a white rabbit in the bottom pen - i didn't check but probably unwanted rew, and a black speckled bottom right 'family no longer...'.

i'm not a sentimentalist. i can usually turn away. but it really messed me up to see them today. then, as i walked past the gerbils i heard a chap saying how horrible they were, so i had to stand up for them - but he said degus were better and i responded from the heart 'oh, not degus! they're horrible! they give me the creeps!' guess what his lady-friend kept?

:oops::lol:

its poor, mixed population, still near saddleworth. shaw remains defiantly independent despite the bbc referring to us as an area of oldham, during a recent much publicised tragedy, and even though they (oldham council, not the bbc) knocked down our town hall to try to tame us.

how long have you been away, tonibun?

I left in 1966! To join the Wrens. I used to live on the Coppice but it was slowly being taken over by Pakistanis. Used to go to Oldham Church . Im 66 now and live on the Isle of Wight. I expect you are younger than me?

Back