• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what my little terror has done!!!!!!!!!!!!

k1984

Mama Doe
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
photo-64_zps3165cdad.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The trail of soil leads in a different direction. She is clearly innocent. She is even on the look out for the real miscreants. What an angel :D

:lol::lol::lol:

I bought a parsley plant a few weeks ago. My girl grabbed it and dragged it under the bed. Dirt all over the carpet. :shock::roll:

Hmmmm maybe you are all right? She is very innocent looking, and quite clearly couldn't have done such a mischievous thing! :love::lol:

Beautiful bunnies don't do things like that, do they Dolly?...................................mmmmm?:lol::lol:

You have a good point there! :love::lol:

Must just be me being mean accusing an innocent bunny! Needless to say, until I know for certain...the poor plant is now under heavy guard/protection.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Spenser: Dolly might have been framed by The Bad Bunny. He often causes trouble here, then I get the blame. :evil:

Back