• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mojo

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Last Sunday (just a week since Riley Finn went to the bridge) i came home to find Mojo gone. He has young and healthy, i really dont understand why he was taken from me :cry:

Mojo, you were so friendly and funny, i loved you so very much, you always made me smile. I am devastated you have gone, and i miss you so very much. You always wanted a nose rub and a tickle, and grunted like a wee pig when you were eating :love:

I will never know why you were taken, and i will never stop asking myself if i could have prevented this, i love you big Mojo :love::love::love::love:

mojo4.jpg

Mojo1.jpg

dd190973-ee9b-495e-9064-9ffc81d02b54.jpg

30f2abcc-f4b9-4a4a-9eb5-f98ca5fadd8d.jpg

I know we have spoke hun and I know how much this boy was loved but I couldn't let this thread pass without saying somthing

I mind the day we went to collect you wee one and your jorney back to your forever home with your nose on my knee nudging me everytime I stopped given you nose rubs ....I wanted to take you home myself and I had a hudge soft spot for you at Bunnys....You were a true Gentleman and always came to say hello when I visted blinky free wee one and enjoy your time at the bridge but no eatting to much mind. We will all miss those ears and you damanding for attention of us

I'm so sorry :cry: he was a gorgeous boy and you gave him a great home and a happy life. Sudden loss is hard, I just lost one of my piggies suddenly, it helps me to think that they went quickly and did not have to suffer any illness beforehand. He will have been happy right until the end x

Back