• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House bunny boarder in Fareham/Portsmouth/Southampton

I could probably do it, depending on when it was (am bonding my quad at the moment and Sam's pair the week after next).

I'm not a professional boarder but do bond and look after buns for other bunny lovers. I keep them in my bedroom so they are away from my own cats and bunnies and have my company when I am not working.

Well we're having our floor sanded so just want to keep them away from the dust and noise!!
It would be from a Sunday evening to a tuesday evening - we haven't booked it in yet a not sure what were doing about the buns so could be whenever really!

They live in our dining room free range and have a 48" dog crate as there base but we also has a large pen for them that could be used.

Only boarders I can seem to find have only outdoor accommodation and there both not keen on being outside and wouldn't want to put them outside for even a few days with the weather becoming colder!

I know I'm quite a way away from you but if you get stuck I can probably help.

I have large cabin style heated housing in an outdoor building for house rabbits. For more information please e-mail me and I can send you my info pack. therabbitcrossing@yahoo.co.uk I'm at Junction 3 of the M3.

Helen

Back