• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Warming freecycle ad

sierra*323

Mama Doe
Instead of Offered: baby bunnies, this one says Wanted: adult female bunny to be a companion to a single neutered male, in his roomy hutch and 10th run. I recommended the rescue that Tango came from :)

Instead of Offered: baby bunnies, this one says Wanted: adult female bunny to be a companion to a single neutered male, in his roomy hutch and 10th run. I recommended the rescue that Tango came from :)

Sounds good. If they don't go via the rescue route, would it be worth pointing out that the female will also need neutering? They may be approached by someone just wanting to offload a breeding doe that's getting older... :?

I tried to put something like that on Gumtree for Harris, but apparently they don't let you put wanted ads on anymore incase you are after pets to use as fighting or breeding etc :(

Back