• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bubbles has gone :(

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I can't really believe I'm writing this but Bubbles was helped to the bridge this afternoon. :cry:

She had extensive infection in her jawbone, was in a lot of pain (& probably had been for quite a while but the pain relief had been taking the edge off it) & prognosis was very poor. After a long chat with the vet I decided that it would be best to let her go as I couldn't see her suffer any more or keep her going as it would have been more for my sake than for hers. But I still feel like rubbish. :(

I'll write a proper tribute in Rainbow Bridge when I can face it but just wanted to share with people who would understand.

Oh my gosh :cry: I am so, so sorry. I'm sure you've done the right thing by Bubbles, even though it was so hard for you. Binky free beautiful Bubbles xxxx

RIP Bubbles. Its the worst feeling in the world having a pet pts :( even when you know its the best decision. I always remind myself that humans dont have this luxury when I think about previous pets Ive had pts to try and make myself feel better but its still such a difficult brave decision to make.

Another special RU bunny gone to the bridge :cry:

I'm so sorry, I loved bubbles too! Binky free beautiful girl.

Hugs to you Karen xx

:cry::cry::cry:

Binky free Bubbles, you will be sadly missed.

Sending hugs and comforting thoughts for Alfie and your family. xxx

Back