• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Annoyed and upset

Baildon bears

Warren Scout
I have just got back from work and looked on facebook, I posted a pic on the runaround facebook page a while ago of my new runaround system, since them I have added another run and a long tube attaching it, two people have been commenting today how rubbish my set up is and the poor bunnies :(, I am so annoyed that people think they have the right to put me down in public when they only see a very small section of my garden on a photo, my rabbits also get free range time. Any way rant over. Lifes to short to get upset about idiots.

I would just say your hutch is double the size of the average 3' hutch they sell in pet shops and maybe they should ask about the full set up before bad mouthing people on a public forum. Perhaps they might like to put up pics of their rabbit's set up's.

Thanks guys, I suppose thats the risk of posting on the internet, you will always open yourself up to negative people. Going to go give Sootie and molls some love now.

I'm annoyed for you! I've had a look at your setup and it looks great! They were some really horrible unecessary comments :( and you do have toys in your run!! Don't take any notice of the comments, it sounds and looks like you have very happy bunnies :)

Back