• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RAW appointment went well!!

MoBo

Alpha Buck
Took Mo and Bo to their free vet check today and they were fantastic! Both checked over and both very well. The vet is utterly surprised at how well Bo's leg has healed and she loved Mo for his sheer cheekiness.....hopping around like he owned the place and wanting constant attention!

This is the first time I have done this RAW, and we got certificates for Mo and Bo as well as some free food!

Absolutely brilliant

Stephen is going in about 10 minutes, if I can coax him out from under the stairs...

My two went on Tuesday and got their jabs done at the same time. They hated every second of it but forgot the ordeal within minutes of getting home! They're moulting madly at the moment so managed to totally cover the consulting table, me, the student vet and the vet in flyaway fur! They are fit and healthy though :) We didn't get any free food though, just £1 Excel vouchers and certificates with nothing filled in!

We got a goody bag! It has a sticker for their cage or hutch that says 'A VIP (verry important pet) lives here', £1 off excel food or hay, £1 off science plan food, 2 certificates which were filled in and the free bag of science plan food!

Our vets consultation room is dedicated to rabbits and she has a 3 legged rabbit too!

We got a goody bag! It has a sticker for their cage or hutch that says 'A VIP (verry important pet) lives here', £1 off excel food or hay, £1 off science plan food, 2 certificates which were filled in and the free bag of science plan food!

Our vets consultation room is dedicated to rabbits and she has a 3 legged rabbit too!

That sounds lovely :) Stephen got a certificate too and a nice information pack and we got the Excel voucher, but as we use Wagg (Harringtons) it doesn't really make a lot of difference to us :)

Back