• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone for an English lop cross pics p 9

Sorry not yet, he has been here less than 30 minutes and is terrified :(

The vets rang this morning to say that a stray had been brought in could we help out. Apparently the lady that brought him in had been trying to catch him for a week, and he is fast!

He is a black/steel lop with a lovely long face just like an English but has normal sized ears, thank God.

He appears young and is not yet neutered.

Obviously we can't do anything with him for at least a week in case his owners come forward. After that we may either look for a rescue place, get him sorted and rehome him ourselves or try and find something wrong with him which means we can keep him ;) :lol::lol:

I think he may be another Marnie :love::love:

I'm sure I mislaid a rabbit just near your vets (where were they again?) so I suspect he might be mine, can I just pop up and get him :lol:;):lol::lol:

I'm sure I mislaid a rabbit just near your vets (where were they again?) so I suspect he might be mine, can I just pop up and get him :lol:;):lol::lol:

Certainly, if you show me a photo of you and your bunny first, just to confirm that you are not trying to get one over on me ;) :lol:

These are the best I can get for now :wave: His face looks a lot longer in real life than in these pics. I would say english/dwarf lop cross/ His face is much longer than any dwarf lop I have ever had :?

P1030470_zpsf65e6d79.jpg

P1030469_zpsffd133a1.jpg

P1030468_zpscc41a179.jpg

P1030474_zpse1b5abb9.jpg

P1030473_zps99f4f87d.jpg

P1030472_zps3649a7e5.jpg

Its weird, I just went to look at him outside again and he doesn't look like the photos :? Very strange :lol::lol:

He's a beauty, he's just gorgeous, very similar colouring to my old Harry :love: He has a very naughty look on his face, that's for sure :D

He's a beauty, he's just gorgeous, very similar colouring to my old Harry :love: He has a very naughty look on his face, that's for sure :D

yeah I get the impression he is going to be a real handful. He will certainly need a home with a huge amount of space to exercise and a very stimulating environment as I can imagine if he gets bored he will be quite destructive :?

Back