• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boots 2002-2012

Sarah

Mama Doe
My big fluffy boy and my oldest bun passed to the bridge this morning at the age of 10. As if he knew he would be going on a journey he ate his breakfast first. He came to me as a baby with the biggest fuzziest feet so we called him
Boots. He was bonded with two little lionhead sisters called Mia and Santa - Santa died in 2004 after a dental but he remained devoted to Mia until her death aged 8. He was never a people bunny and growled and grumbled at me until the end :love:

I hope you are reunited with your little girls now Bootsie, we will love and miss you always.

God bless xxxx

5f95a6b8.jpg

f6c1519f.jpg

Oh Sarah I am sorry :cry: But it sounds as though the grumpy old chap just reached 'his time' and passed in the comfort of his own home after having a lovely breakfast.

Binky and growl free Boots !! xx

Am so sorry Sarah - he was a gorgeous old bun. As if you aren't having enough to deal with at the moment! RIP beautiful Boots and have fun at the Bridge. I have an 11 year old boy, so am waiting for that dreaded 'time' any day :( Hope you are feeling as well as possible today, Sarah. xxx

My big fluffy boy and my oldest bun passed to the bridge this morning at the age of 10. As if he knew he would be going on a journey he ate his breakfast first. He came to me as a baby with the biggest fuzziest feet so we called him
Boots. He was bonded with two little lionhead sisters called Mia and Santa - Santa died in 2004 after a dental but he remained devoted to Mia until her death aged 8. He was never a people bunny and growled and grumbled at me until the end :love:

I hope you are reunited with your little girls now Bootsie, we will love and miss you always.

God bless xxxx

5f95a6b8.jpg

f6c1519f.jpg

Hope he is happy at the Bridge.Had a chuckle when you said he ate his breakfast Ahhh ,Bless:love:
I am sure he had 10 loving years with you.God Bless.:love:

:cry: So sorry, thinking of you. He sounded like a cheeky little character, grumpy ones are always loveable in their special way :love:

Back