• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phoebe, Scarlett and Albie

Grace65

Warren Veteran
Say hello to my new additions, Scarlett who was spayed a week ago and Phoebe was spayed this tuesday.

Phoebe:
DSC00282_zps01f0eb79.jpg

Scarlett:

DSC00288_zps9f591521.jpg

Albie:

DSC00285_zps3afdeb20.jpg

Thank you, i am so proud of them, i got Scarlett 2 weeks ago tomorrow, she was neutered last week, she was in p@h adoption for nearly 4 months bless her.
Phoebes is nearly 5 months and has suffered with snuffles but was fit enough to be spayed on tues, she was adopted from a friend who had an unwanted litter.
Albie is another unwanted, he is approx 18 months old and is Phoebes daddy, he has been neutered too.
I still have my gorgeous Charlie and Gracie, and some will have read Gracie was very very poorly in July and had to have major surgery to her bladder and bowel but is doing well god bless her.
Charlie is also doing very well, we have a fantastic new exotic vet who has been amazing and has actually saved Gracie's life.
Thank you for looking.

Julie. xx

Back