• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alice has a poorly eye :( - it's back!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Noticed it yesterday, looked a bit watery and more red than the other, she has quite big eyes so thought maybe she had some hay or something in it and it would clear itself, but unfortunately not looks not so red today but still very watery.
Off to the vets tomorrow to get it checked out just in case!

Last edited:
Honey had that problem a while back, I kept bathing her eye which soothed it, but it wasn't getting better so I took her to the vets. The vet found the tiniest bit of hay stuck in the corner, and once she pulled it out the eye got better really quickly :wave: it might not be that in your case, but the vet might be able to see something that you can't x

Waiting patiently for the vets to open, eye is very watery this morning :cry:
Absolutely terrifies me as last bun I had like this had to have a dental and struggled to get her to eat hay before she was bonded with Bear!

Blocked tear duct! She's had it flushed and we have some eye drops for the next week.
She's back at home munching on some dried herbs now :D

Back