• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love RAW :D

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Just had my free vet checks! :D

Claws, coat, ears, weight and teeth all checked :D

Findings were that I have two healthy bunnies. Lilly has an attitude issue :lol: Harvey has lost 100-150g and is a healthy weight :D BUT unfortunately has fairly sharp inside edges to his right molars :( they're not causing any cuts or selling on his tongue though :) but now I know to keep regular checks on his teeth :D

And all for free!!! :D I'm so glad RAW exists :D

thing is most vet services off that free from vet nurses anyway >_<

but great that your buns are all well

Yeh mine do offer free vet nurse check ups too but I'm not sure if that includes teeth, especially as my two are little monsters when it comes to that and that's what I needed for Harvey, I think it's general condition check and to ask about specific concerns that you're not sure whether they require a vet. Also I needed see the vet anyway so she could check Lilly's progress with her sore ears after prescribing her medication two weeks ago so I saved a consultation fee there straight away :thumb:

Also the last three vets who've tried haven't been able to get into Harvey's mouth so I'm super impressed :lol:

Back