• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Odd question* re:humping

Snow-White

Mama Doe
Olivers hormones have kicked in and hes booked to for his neuter on the 2nd of october.

Hes buzzing round which admittedly is so adorable!, but hes circling his toys, my question is should i allow him to hump his toys or could this turn into an obsessive
behaviour?

I'd love to see you try and stop him :lol:

Without taking them away i can't see that you can.

I wouldnt worry about it too much - Biscuit was a buzzing monster when his hormones kicked in - he NEVER humped though, not once :love:

I'd love to see you try and stop him :lol:

Without taking them away i can't see that you can.

I wouldnt worry about it too much - Biscuit was a buzzing monster when his hormones kicked in - he NEVER humped though, not once :love:

:lol: Hes turned wild child on me!:shock:
Hes not humped yet, but im sure he will!:shock::shock:
hes buzzing circling and grooming me to death!:shock:
I just worried hed get a sore widgey if he started persistantly humping toys:oops:

Odd how only yesterday i wasnt feeling a bond with Ol and today hes obviously got a 'bond' for me :shock::shock:

We gave our boy a soft, fluffy cushion in lieu of a wife when he become hormonal - he LOVED it - stopped him humping everything else that moved. It was rather manky cushion by the time we got him neutered;)

He's been neutered now for about 2 months or a bit more - and he still occasionally humps it - but he messes around with it and still loves it (even though it has had a good wash).

They are so cute when they do the circling thing - Boris used to do it and and chase me around the lounge - had me in stitches!

I don't think he'll get a sore widgey from soft toys or cushions - just be prepared with a pair of tongs or something to pick them up as they will get yuchy...and once he is neutered the urge will gradually disappear.

We gave our boy a soft, fluffy cushion in lieu of a wife when he become hormonal - he LOVED it - stopped him humping everything else that moved. It was rather manky cushion by the time we got him neutered;)

He's been neutered now for about 2 months or a bit more - and he still occasionally humps it - but he messes around with it and still loves it (even though it has had a good wash).

They are so cute when they do the circling thing - Boris used to do it and and chase me around the lounge - had me in stitches!

I don't think he'll get a sore widgey from soft toys or cushions - just be prepared with a pair of tongs or something to pick them up as they will get yuchy...and once he is neutered the urge will gradually disappear.

:lol: Hes yet to pick a fave 'cuddle Buddy' yet, hes normally a lovely quiete little rabbit. Hes gone from A sweety to hell raiser in one day!:shock:
:lol:

You can give him a teddy to hump but they can overdo it, it happened to someone on this forum and their rabbit had a very sore willy that needed treatment

Back