• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

chesters big day

Sarah20

New Kit
sorry there not very good but thought i would introduce chester here he is getting ready to go and get nuterd i am so nervous my mums takin him on her way to work so am not even going with him :( am picking him up though cant wait until the vet rings me

532233_487731707918279_2073218024_n_zpsb30ae354.jpg

548508_487731764584940_773459315_n_zps543075eb.jpg

Boys usually recover really well after neutering. Hope Chester is fine later on. I've got a Chester!

Thankyou got to ring up at 12 to check up on him I love him to bits he's a petshop rabbit I went in for hamster food he was in a cage on his own and he was only £5 I asked why and the man was quite honest with me said its much harder to sell black rabbits and even harder when there not babies :( I just had to bring him home he is the sweetest rabbit ever loves being stroked :)

He's so lucky to have found you - lots of vibes for today, bet you'll spoil him rotten when he comes home xx

well a little update vet has just rang me and chester is a girl so embarassed i didnt notice i said to her i thought i had seen his man parts but nope hes a girl :) can i still get a girl rabbit as i have been to visit the rabbits in my local rescuse and we have picked the girl we was going to try and bond chester with

Oh dear! It's happened to us all at some time or another. Well your best bet really is a boy, girls can be more difficult to bond together. But it's not impossible. When "Chester" comes home she will be tired and will want to be quiet and recover. She pprobably won't be interested in her dried food but you might be able to tempt her with some grass or herbs or spring greens, that's if she is used to eating this sort of thing. She will most probably take 2 or 3 days to get back to normal but they are usually ok. You will have to think now what to do, she will need 6 - 8 weeks for hormones to subside, maybe longer. Let us know how she gets on at the vets.

Thankyou Chester is curled up in my bedroom she has had some pellets and is drinking really don't think I can change her name I think she knows it anyway don't want to confuse her :)

Back