• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlton Jamal got his own little Honeybunny <3

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
Meet Lafawnda! (was Twilight)

462198_10151026134391825_1705449462_o.jpg

Some kisses

622881_10151027864511825_1333732763_o.jpg

Lunch! :love:

242291_10151029303821825_281059903_o.jpg

*shouts* OH MY WORD!

That has proper made my day.

Go Carlton!

So has he broken out the champers or just stuck to grapes and narnies?

Nose rubs to the happy couple from all of us down here please.

And...............good to see you back too! x

*shouts* OH MY WORD!

That has proper made my day.

Go Carlton!

So has he broken out the champers or just stuck to grapes and narnies?

Nose rubs to the happy couple from all of us down here please.

And...............good to see you back too! x

:wave: He shared some rum punch with her! gotta keep it Caribbean. They have shared some narna, no grapes yet...she hasn't seen the video yet!! :lol:

Had to do a double take there......it really is you !!!

And Carlton has only gone and got himself a laydeeeeeeee :D :love: :love:

Lovely to see you :wave:

Had to do a double take there......it really is you !!!

And Carlton has only gone and got himself a laydeeeeeeee :D :love: :love:

Lovely to see you :wave:

:wave::wave::wave: it really is! Nice to see you too!

They had their first night in their new condo last night, a real little love nest! :love:

Hello :wave: so lovely to see and hear that the lovely Carlton is still doing well, and getting married no less :D

Hope all is well with you too, you are very much missed here :love:

Laura is was so nice to see you back and even nicer to be able to help with Carlton's marriage..lovely photos and well done on joining the Honeybunny Owners Club :D

Hello stranger. :D:wave:

Carlton looks like a real fluff ball at the moment :shock::lol: but they make a lovely couple. :love:

:wave::wave: hello everyone!

oh Karen, he is just a scruff bag!! he always starts a new moult before the last one has finished so he always has this ridiculous grey skirt going on, haha! :lol:

thanks Jill! she really is lovely...when they had lunch yesterday she came over and dumped some coriander at my feet and went back to eating; was she inviting me for lunch?!

About bloody time you came back young lady :wave: lovely to see Carlton again and his new lady friend :love::love::love:

Back