• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Silly Heidi!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Just come home and found Heidi has managed to put her ceramic bowl (ok so it's only one of the shallow cat dish types but still...) in her bigger plastic bowl covering half of her forage and veg from this morning!! Silly Heidi :lol: Unless.... She's actually very clever and she thought she would save some for later so covered it over so the snails don't get it ;) Don't know how she managed to get it in there tho! :shock:

She does, honestly she's such a character compared to my other 2! I think she's half dog or something, she's like a puppy!

:lol: mine have a big plastic dog bowl they have their dinner in, because they chuck it around after ..I usually pick it up in the morning and it's got pellets in still :roll::lol:

Lots of my rabbits cover their bowl with paper and I have to search for it as it is sometimes well hidden.

If it was the plastic bowl I could understand but it was the ceramic bowl she'd somehow managed to put inside the plastic one! And it was the right way up so can't even think that she flipped it in :roll: Strange! She's always putting things in her water bowl :roll: toys, cardboard tubes... one of the reasons why it bugs me that she'll only use a bowl!

Back