• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The day I started my new job...

When my dad pointed it out I just cried. I miss him so much and it's nearly seven years! I might even celebrate my birthday this year (which was the day we buried him) because it's a big one, but whilst I can now contemplate that, I still miss him more than I could ever explain to anyone.

:love: How was your first day ?

It was good thanks. Met some good people. Still agree with what they are doing. Sounds like it might suit me well (but still a scary idea). Today was Health and Safety and totally mindnumbingly terrible! But hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting.

When my dad pointed it out I just cried. I miss him so much and it's nearly seven years! I might even celebrate my birthday this year (which was the day we buried him) because it's a big one, but whilst I can now contemplate that, I still miss him more than I could ever explain to anyone.

It was good thanks. Met some good people. Still agree with what they are doing. Sounds like it might suit me well (but still a scary idea). Today was Health and Safety and totally mindnumbingly terrible! But hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting.

Thats really good. Health and Safety, makes you want to fall asleep. I remember some day long training courses at work. You would struggle to stay awake.

Back