• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobo the French lop MAY have a new home . . .

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Its someone on here . . .

its very exciting . . .

it includes being a houserabbit . . .

and having a wifey bun . . . .

file-10.jpg

file-9.jpg

file-8.jpg

Which is a consolation for the Plum Fairy visiting last week :lol::lol::lol:

I'm so excited...and nervous about the bond too :oops: Thank you Liz for pointing Twigs in my direction. I had litterally said to Karen a few days before that I was giving up the search.....and would see what happened. It was Blues birthday last week too...can't help but feel it was a sign :love:

I'm so excited...and nervous about the bond too :oops: Thank you Liz for pointing Twigs in my direction. I had litterally said to Karen a few days before that I was giving up the search.....and would see what happened. It was Blues birthday last week too...can't help but feel it was a sign :love:

I thought you were saying nothing :roll: :lol::lol:

I am so pleased that Marnie may have a new friend :love: Fingers very firmly crossed for a smooth bond. Who is doing the bonding?

:D:D:D:D:D

Squeeee!!!!! How exciting! lots of vibes for a smooth swift bond:love::love::love:

I thought you were saying nothing :roll: :lol::lol:

I am so pleased that Marnie may have a new friend :love: Fingers very firmly crossed for a smooth bond. Who is doing the bonding?

I couldn;t help it :oops: I'm just too excited!

Karen is going to do it again :wave:

Wow Bobo is stunning. :love::love::love:

Poor Karen. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm so glad Sam has decided to adopt Bobo. When I saw his photo I fell in love - his little face looked so sad.

The bonding pen will have a fixed cover on this time - so I won't have anybun escaping and meeting the other bun unsupervised. Hovis was so nervy and terrified of Marnie I think he just bit out of fear.

Am starting bonding Hovis with my trio tomorrow - scary stuff, but Hovis is lonely and fed-up on his own and I need to get it done asap so he can go outside.

Will start a separate thread with photos.

I'm so glad Sam has decided to adopt Bobo. When I saw his photo I fell in love - his little face looked so sad.

The bonding pen will have a fixed cover on this time - so I won't have anybun escaping and meeting the other bun unsupervised. Hovis was so nervy and terrified of Marnie I think he just bit out of fear. END QUOTE]

Bobo has never lived with another bun as owners kept him as a lone housebun - though at present he case see all ours running around (hence his sad face I suspect - we cannot risk out foursome bond by letting him run round in their area when they are in as he is still hormonal - though we do make sure he has a run on the lawn every couple of days.).

I am hoping that when he gets down to you the hormones will have settled - he is already notably less smelly. Used to stink of 'coffee beans'!!

He is not at all hutch aggressive and I think he will be fine :love:

Marnie Moo is so desperate for a husbun I am hopeful this bond will work. Will keep everyone updated once I start.

Did Blues mum mention that it is likely to be around the date of the 4th Oct?

Yes, that's fine. I will be back to work then but will work around it. Am bonding Hovis with my trio at the moment and have put a divider up while I feed the rest of my zoo - and myself. It is impossible to be with them 24/7 when I live alone and my loo is downstairs. They are in my bedroom and I have no work tomorrow so will be bonding all night. Have sorted out loads of paperwork - so bonding does have a positive side (as well as making bunnies happy).

Hovis seems a lot less stressed this time than he was with Marnie so I am hopeful.

Back