• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

watchdog/pets athome

hot cross bun

Alpha Buck
just thought i would put this post up letting you all know that tomorrow at 8.00pm is watchdog undercover at pets at home??? bet it's not good what they have found!!

Last edited:
Oooo - thanks for the warning....I can't watch stuff like that! I know what happens - that's enough for me!

But very glad they are doing it - it's time it was made known to the wider public.

I've just gone to set a reminder and the watchdog thats on tomorrow on bbc1 at 8pm is about petrol companies :?

I've just gone to set a reminder and the watchdog thats on tomorrow on bbc1 at 8pm is about petrol companies :?

It's on for an hour, they will be talking about more than one "issue", they normally have a few different things to talk about. Petrol will probably just be the "main" one.

ETA - BBC website states what the episode will show:

Are petrol companies fixing the price that drivers pay at the pumps? Plus an undercover investigation into the UK's largest chain of pet stores, and the company that pressure-sells burglar alarms to the elderly.

Back