• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have a " Wash Tart" bunny

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:lol::lol:

we have had a few but Trevor is definitely the worst. I am sure she has a built in radar for rabbits washing :? :lol: As soon as she spots one of the group having a quick wash she scoots over to them and shoves her head under them until they wash her. Sometimes she literally goes from bunny to bunny! If she doesn't get one straight away she pushed her head further under them until she is nearly under their tummy. So funny to watch :lol: :love::love:

the other night she was mistaken as Dave only got up to scratch his ear but she pushed her head under until every time his foot came down it hit her in the head and she chinned the carpet :roll: Her head was vibrating! But Trevor didn't care because there still might have been the chance of a little lick at the end of it :lol::lol:

Bless her! :love:

I came home from work yesterday to find Spenser ensconced on what used to be my desk chair, head down wanting petted and his ears massaged. :love:

Aw Trevor the wash tart :love:
Yes! Munchkin is exactly like this and will go from me to his 2 wifeys all day long :D

Yip, my Inca.....when herbie is cleaning / grooming himself she puts her head under him and even purrs her teeth at him moving while cleaning himself!

Mischa used to do that. If I was giving Mini some fuss he'd come over and rather forcefully shove his head under my hand, even if I ignored him and carried on fussing Mini he'd just sit there head right by Mini so he got some of the fuss too.

Yep, Brian does this! In fact, I don't think he ever cleans his own face, Molly usually does it for him :love:

hahahaha neither of mine do that but I would so love to see it! Moses does get excited every time I enter the bunny room as he knows it normally means treats. We have a special ritual where he'll actually follow me to the pellet box and sit there between my feet, waiting, as he knows that he'll get the first little nibble of food. He always gets excited around 9pm and knows it's time when I come in, singing: moosemoos!

Yay glad to know I don't have the only "wash tart" bunny :lol::lol: :love:

Its great to see a bunny like Trevor know what she wants and how to get it :D

Most of my boys are like that :lol: The girls are bossy and dominant, the lads a bit softer and more gentle and they basically act like mummy's boys around their wives and me :lol: Except for Nori. He is the lickiest bun I have and his partner is male and rather needy when it comes to licks. Nori has had three partners now so he has had good practice at grooming.

Mine both do this to eachother :roll:

Earlier Harvey was reaching for a caecal and Lilly shoved her face in for a wash :shock: just plain inappropriate really!!

Back