• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excellent, but busy, day for Shula-Honey

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:D:D

Shula had her first acupuncture session. It went really well except for weeing during it - a lot, but we expected that and went armed with kitchen roll :lol: As we thought she has a lot of pain and tension in her shoulders as they are put under a lot of strain. Although she can walk she is wobbly and often drags a leg here and there or gets it caught up on something :( Hopefully this will make her more comfortable.

She is going back in 2 weeks as it is Trevor's turn again next week :D

Also Shula had her long awaited hormone implant fitted. I am not sure how long it will take to work but I am hoping I can try to bond her in the next few weeks. I have been waiting so long to give her some bunny company :love:

Trevor will also be having her implant fitted when she has her heart check on Thursday.

Now all I want is for the sun to come out so Shula can spend a couple of hours in the garden this afternoon with the sun warming her back as i am sure it really helps her

I'm so pleased it went well. :D We have some sunshine here so I'll send it your way. ;)

It sound like both Shula-Honey and Trevor are doing well and benefitting from the acupuncture.

Nose rubs to them both :love::love::love:

Back