• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh ****...

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Leo is driving me up the wall..

He is so destructive it's ridiculous. I understand why he might be like this but we can't do anything else for him :(

He has ripped a hole in the carpet.. And he has dug right to the mesh stuff in another place. Its not even the corners so I can't shove things in them to protect them a bit. He pushes everything out of the way and makes everything just that little bit harder. It seems our plan for buying a cut off big enough for the room wasn't quick enough.. We were going on Saturday.

If we didn't have him he would be dead by now because of his previous 'owners' inability to give a :censored:, if we didn't have him Poppy would have been able to have a husbun. We love him but we really can't do anything for him now, not until we move out which won't happen for ages.. Or have him outside but it stinks because the chickens are cleaned out every 2 or 3 months and foxes.. There isn't anything to say we will ever be in a position to adopt 2 rabbits and both of them be alive for it :(

Ugh :( just needed to vent..

Sorry I don't have any advice just *hugs* :wave:

Oh Leo, would some fresh hay distract him for a little while?

Tried it, tried everything I could find on here home made toy wise and tried everything I could find around the house. I could strangle him but then he's so dopey and he can't hear me telling him off anyway :roll::lol: it's just stressing me out more than anything!

I know he's bored :( but he gets more than the other rabbits put together. It's hard giving him things to do because he doesn't really know what to do with them :?

...damn rabbits:roll::lol:

Back