• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I braved the spiders

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
The hutch has a hollow roof in it. In the hollow roof are MASSIVE MASSIVE spiders almost the size of tarantulas. Sometimes they come through into the hutch thankfully not often. The top of the roof that is the seperator to the hollow roof fell down just now when I was cleaning bunnies' dirty bedding. I had to put it back on so they bunnies could have their hutch and this meant braving where the spiders are. I could see them! I spent 10 minutes getting the courage up. I only did for the bunnies so they can have their hutch. It was awful. Off to wilkinson tomorrow to get some brackets so OH can make sure this doesn't happen!! Wish I was like Bumble and Bee and not scared of them

Ruthie xxx

I had to think of the bunnies cos OH was in bed and said he feels sick he can't get up to do it. My god I hate this about outdoor bunnies

Ruthie xxx

Back