• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack Rabbit! (update plus photos)

Zara

Mama Doe
It's been a while, not had much to say. Still flat-hunting, we're applying for everything, and looking forward to moving into our own place. I don't mind my rabbits sleeping on my bed occasionally, but I can't wait to have my bedroom to myself again at night :lol:

Well since adopting him Jack's come on in leaps and bounds in the past few months. He's gone from shy rabbit to bouncing lunatic. He knows his name and now comes when called, which is *very* useful, and is a very inquisitive assertive little rabbit/hare/whatever his breed is (allegedly he's half rex half belgian hare. I say he's all loony) He loves to race around the kitchen and the front room, follows me all over the place, chases the cat, races up and down the stairs (Rascal can't figure the stairs out,bless him ) and flops out on MY bed (despite having his own basket) He's very tactile though and loves to be cuddled, when I've been in bed ill or just relaxing/etc he's hopped up, layed down next to me, and snuggled up to me :love:

Bonding him with Rascal is still going slow, we had a bit of a setback which was entirely my fault for trying to move things too fast for them, but it's getting there. Poor Rascal had a lot to put up with when I was ill in hospital and he was staying with my Gran, and then I adopted a new rabbit... I think I stressed the poor boy out :( I'm making it up to him now now, taking things slower for both of them.

(Erm, I apologise for the unmade bed :oops: I'm actually a very tidy person... erm, honest!)

Joining me for a cuddle when I was having to lie down in pain

jackrabbit0001.jpg

SAM_0334-1.jpg

SAM_0311-1.jpg

SAM_0339.jpg

and cuddling up to the bf:

SAM_0321-1.jpg

SAM_0268-1.jpg

IMG_0375-1.jpg

SAM_0242-1.jpg

Last edited:
:wave: Hello stranger lovely to see you on here I was wondering how you were the other day Fab pics too :love:

Awww...Jack is gorgeous.

My rabbit Tiny is half belgian hare half rex and he is a complete looney too. He's always bouncing round the garden, and he is super affectionate :love::love:

cheers all! He's so loving, when I think of how his previous owners had neglected and starved him in a tiny hutch I get so angry, he loves people and is so tactile, how anyone could treat him or any animal like that is beyond me. They obviously never knew what a wonderful rabbit they had :cry:

Well he's happy now, and I'll keep donig my best for both my bunny boys :D

Rascal prefers his basket, but Jack spent all last night on the bed next to me :roll: is this bad? :lol:

Back