• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the strangest thing happened tonight.........

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
i was in the kitchen getting the buns hay tray and dinner ready this evening when i heard a sort of "ping, donk" sound followed by the sound of bunnies scampering across the living room.

went to investigate and found two scaredy buns but nothing in the living room looked out of place, i blamed the buns for mis-behaving but gave them fussy pots and told them they were dafties!

when i returned with their dinner i noticed my lamp had gone out, thought this was odd as i only changed the bulb this morning, when i looked closer, the bulb had sprung out of the lamp and was on the side! felt bad that i had blamed my babies when i was the one to blame for not fitting the bulb correclty this morning. either that or i have a potergeist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just really glad that the bulb didn't land on the floor and shatter into a million pieces.

i told my brother-in-law about it and joked about having a poltergeist, he said that i wouldn't want a spirit in the house, to which i replied "i'd rather have a poltergeist than a spider", and thats the truth!!

no, its not anything spooky. i've had incorrectly fitted lightbulbs spring out - again and again as i've tried, up my ladder, to try to get them to stay in place! :evil:

Back