• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am such a cruel bunny mummy.......

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
How could I be so cruel as to give Bru and Pru the best hay and give Bundy such inferior quality that he has to steal theirs........

P1030464.jpg

P1030462.jpg

P1030463.jpg

P1030465.jpg

Until he realises he has the exact same hay in his litter tray :roll: :lol: :lol:
P1030466.jpg

Why is it hay tastes better picked strand by strand through mesh? I put some like that on purpose and it is always first to be munched!! Even better if it belongs to somebun else.:thumb:

Gorgeous photos!:love:

:lol::lol::lol: Yes, you're very cruel. ;)

I'm impressed that he can sit on top of that tunnel - Alfie tries it but always rolls off! :roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Yes, you're very cruel. ;)

I'm impressed that he can sit on top of that tunnel - Alfie tries it but always rolls off! :roll::lol:

I was impressed. I was.walking past as he first attempted.it and stopped waiting for the fall but he was fine so I dashed inside for my camera!

He must be over 5 years now. He was from the Gloucestershire 61 if anyone remembers that far back x

Bundy is so cute! :love: I see he has a green chair like Onslow's.

I remember a photo you once posted of Nutmeg eating a strand of hay out of Onslow's mouth. :lol:

Aww bless :lol:

My daft boy Donny has decided hay tastes better after he has chewed through the hay bag or box to get at it :roll: Even though there is tons of the lovely stuff in his doggy bed, trays and boxes :lol:

Back