• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which shed?

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I really like this one because of the amount of windows it has. The other 2 I am looking at are the same but have no windows and the other has 1 window.

The shed door will face my dads shed door and the windows will face the garden to get maximum light rather than the bush!

http://www.shedstore.co.uk/wooden-g...aid=win64ove&gclid=CLSKxOaWvbICFYXMtAodpUsA0A

The other 2 sheds are around £120, but bearing in mind I was willing to spend £250 on a 6 x 4 playhouse it's all good :thumb: :lol:

I would be happy paying £165 for something that they are going to get plenty of light from :) although I may add the Light Brown treatment for £10, but £175 is something I would be fine with :)

I will have a better look tomorrow and decide!

Do you prefer overlap to shiplap? I think shiplap looks nicer, it's a bit dearer but worth it. You don't want one with no windows and you can always leave one of the windows out and mesh it. Have fun!

Back