• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Following on from the Maine Coon thread...

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
218176_3787290728634_828496209_n.jpg

disgruntled.jpg

Maine Coon thread... what Maine Coon thread...?

His brother would have expressed an opinion... if he could have been bothered to wake up...

theG-snoozing-1.jpg

Thanks Steph... I missed that one.

Your MC is beautiful, btw. They are just the most amazing cats... :love:

New poof?!

Sadly not my new poof :lol:

Me and boyfriend work in a cat protection shop. When he was at work on Friday, someone came in and said they needed to "get rid" of their cat because it wasn't getting on with the dog. Boyfriend had been thinking of getting a second cat for a while and then they showed him a photo of her... He melted :lol:
So, cat came to live with him today. No name yet, she's a year old maine coon cross

Personally I'd prob try and claim him anyway. Boyfriends should share :lol:

Really is a lovely poof. :love::love::love:

Personally I'd prob try and claim him anyway. Boyfriends should share :lol:

Really is a lovely poof. :love::love::love:

I haven't even met her yet :( I'm going tomorrow, I've told him I am only going to see the cat :lol:

He has a kitten (well, nearly grown up :cry: ) already so hopefully they'll get along well! Kirby (kitten) is not impressed so far :lol:

Sadly not my new poof :lol:

Me and boyfriend work in a cat protection shop. When he was at work on Friday, someone came in and said they needed to "get rid" of their cat because it wasn't getting on with the dog. Boyfriend had been thinking of getting a second cat for a while and then they showed him a photo of her... He melted :lol:
So, cat came to live with him today. No name yet, she's a year old maine coon cross

Good enough! :love::love:

:love: I love MC's!! She's absolutely gorgeous! :D The vet thought Sherlock had a bit of Norwegian Forest Cat in him which is pretty cool :)

Back