• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wilbur the 3 legged bun..for Julie

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Hi foster mummy :wave:

I iz fine here although missing you a bit. That other bun Skittle does not likes me very much :( Auntie Jill doos say that he will av a wife to surprise you when you see im in 2 weeks.
I will also av a wife but will be lookin for a new mumy and/or daddy to loves me as much as you do

Ere is me eye-din by the chair

wilbur.jpg

and nows i av found ow to jump on it :D

wilbura.jpg

it as a very comfee cushion

Sendin lots of luv and nosey-rubs to you my special ooman :love:

Wilbur Honeybunny xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi foster mummy :wave:

I iz fine here although missing you a bit. That other bun Skittle does not likes me very much :( Auntie Jill doos say that he will av a wife to surprise you when you see im in 2 weeks.
I will also av a wife but will be lookin for a new mumy and/or daddy to loves me as much as you do

Ere is me eye-din by the chair

wilbur.jpg

and nows i av found ow to jump on it :D

wilbura.jpg

it as a very comfee cushion

Sendin lots of luv and nosey-rubs to you my special ooman :love:

Wilbur Honeybunny xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww bless him :love:

Oh Wilbur, you are such a handsome bun, I'm sure your wifebun will fall in love with you as soon as she sees you :love::love::love:

Oh Mr Wilbur you are such a love :love:

Be a good boy and remember your manners.........Foster Mumsy loves you sooooo much

:wave::wave::wave:

MR W ilbur and Mr skittle - do hope you are both okay.

I just wanted to let you and Jill, Jen and the honeybunnies know that I am really well........ everything has gone spiffingly and I am drain and pain free.

I am amazed at this after 4 days -- chilling in the garden now in the very warm sunshine.

Does us all good.:thumb:

be good boys,

Jx :wave:

MR W ilbur and Mr skittle - do hope you are both okay.

I just wanted to let you and Jill, Jen and the honeybunnies know that I am really well........ everything has gone spiffingly and I am drain and pain free.

I am amazed at this after 4 days -- chilling in the garden now in the very warm sunshine.

Does us all good.:thumb:

be good boys,

Jx :wave:

That's excellent news Julie :D:D:D:thumb: Thank you for updating us. Be good now and enjoy haing others run around after you ;) xx

That's excellent news Julie :D:D:D:thumb: Thank you for updating us. Be good now and enjoy haing others run around after you ;) xx

Marks exhausted...........I crack a good whip Jen !!!!!
:thumb:

:shock::shock:and thats nothing to do with 50 shades of grey either.....................

Brilliant to hear all went well Julie, have been thinking of you.
Bunnies are fine and send their love as do I xxx

Back