• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First bunny bite!!!

Kavanne

Mama Doe
Owwwwwwwwwww :oops::oops:

I was volunteering at one of the rescues this morning and I forgot this bun was a bit territorial, put my hand in the hutch and CHOMP

2C90EED2-A2BF-4914-9616-77C6E2E7E802-2973-000002441C5DD092.jpg

I shall not be doing that again in a hurry!

On the upside, there was a lovely new arrival called Bella who was happy to sit for many minutes for head rubs. We had a good time :)

Ohhh thats a nice one or 2 by the looks of it, hope it heals quickly!

I got bitten by one of our rescue buns, just forgot one day that she can be a bit off depending on her mood or if you have food or not, and she chomped down right on a nerve (im assuming) it tingled my thumb and index finger then they went cold, still, 6 weeks on I cant hold anything with my thumb and index finger stretch out because of the pain, feeling as if my hand is going to split open.

Wait til you get one that really breaks the skin and it bleeds profusely for about an hour :)

Welcome to the world of bunny teef!

Bun is making preparations to be a vampire bun for when he/she goes Trick or Treating next month.

Owwiee! Looks painful!

Sonic has never bitten me :D He nibbles affectionatly sometimes, and he bites my dad :roll: I think he gets terratorial...

Wait til you get one that really breaks the skin and it bleeds profusely for about an hour :)

Welcome to the world of bunny teef!

yeh those are the worst! people dont believe me when i show them some of the scars from when i first got coco especially when he now snuggles up under my neck next to my artery and i trust him! its like a different bunny! (i still occasionally forget about his sight issues and stick my hand in with food without stroking him while i do it or forget how possessive he is over his snugglesafe and move it when he is in the hutch the results are bad...... lol (love my coco really!)

Back