• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do u shop online??

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Hi everyone :wave: I have switched the rabbits onto science selective which they love and I was getting everything I needed from the range but they haven't restocked this so I had to buy them excell as I was running out so iv had to mix them for now til I get paid and can order online! So I want to order from somewhere preferably where I can get everything I need rather than ordering from diff places... Iv been getting hay from the range as its really good value but, again being influenced by everyone on here, I think I'm going to get them some better hay for eating. Also I only know of one place that sells fenugreek crunchies and it's not somewhere I'd go just for that (sorry bunnies :lol:) so... Does anyone shop online anywhere where I can buy decent eating hay, science selective (rabbit and guinea pig) and fenugreek crunchies?! If they did my orijen dog food aswell that'd be perfect :thumb::lol:
Thank u!!!!

I buy my science selective from here http://www.pet-supermarket.co.uk/ free delivery :). Note that you are cheaper buying 2x 5kg rather than 10kg!

They also sell the fenugreek crunchies and your dog food, dunno how prices compare with that.

I buy my hay direct from dust free hay so never buy hay from here.

bonus5 in the coupon code part gives you 5% off everything, I have just checked and it works :)

ETA: Oh and if you have Quidco you get 5% cashback :)

Last edited:
I can't bring myself to go in the range, every time I see their 'large' hutch it makes me feel physically sick. :(
Sorry I know that's not very helpful.
My local petshop/ animal feeds supplier will order in any food I want providing I leave a deposit for it and they will deliver for free if I spend more that £15 which I can do if I buy a couple of hay bales as well as the large bag of food. It's only £1.50 delivery anyway though.

I buy my science selective from here http://www.pet-supermarket.co.uk/ free delivery :). Note that you are cheaper buying 2x 5kg rather than 10kg!

They also sell the fenugreek crunchies and your dog food, dunno how prices compare with that.

I buy my hay direct from dust free hay so never buy hay from here.

bonus5 in the coupon code part gives you 5% off everything, I have just checked and it works :)

ETA: Oh and if you have Quidco you get 5% cashback :)

:thumb: Thanks just been having a browse on there, was looking at hay experts but this one seems a bit cheaper and if I can get my dog food aswell that's so much easier!! It is a couple if pound more than pet planet but worth the extra for the convenience :thumb: Thank u will def put my order in when I get paid ;) Now just need to decide what hay to order... :roll:

I can't bring myself to go in the range, every time I see their 'large' hutch it makes me feel physically sick. :(
Sorry I know that's not very helpful.
My local petshop/ animal feeds supplier will order in any food I want providing I leave a deposit for it and they will deliver for free if I spend more that £15 which I can do if I buy a couple of hay bales as well as the large bag of food. It's only £1.50 delivery anyway though.

I know the hutches in there r terrible, they have one that must only be about 2ft, it's tiny, to think someone would put a rabbit in it is sickening. We should write to them. No animal should live in a cage that size, not even a hamster! However, I have found their hay to be best value and quality local to me and I get the litter from there too. The good thing was I was getting everything from there as they also did science selective but now they don't might not bother as I can get hay online :roll:

I know the hutches in there r terrible, they have one that must only be about 2ft, it's tiny, to think someone would put a rabbit in it is sickening. We should write to them. No animal should live in a cage that size, not even a hamster! However, I have found their hay to be best value and quality local to me and I get the litter from there too. The good thing was I was getting everything from there as they also did science selective but now they don't might not bother as I can get hay online :roll:

I've written to them several times. They told me they'll keep selling them unless it becomes illegal not to because they sell. Happy to forward the email if you're interested in seeing for yourself what a disgusting company they are when it comes animal welfare :(

Back