• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy's dental note?

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Would something like this be okay to write on her 'lunch box'?

"Poppy can't eat hay so if you give her anything please give her her pellets. She also only drinks from a bowl. Thank you"

I might add a few smiley faces in there .. :lol:

I saw the rabbit cage things and they use bottles, so I told our vet and she said to write it on something when we bring her in.

Poppy is a madam and takes her time eating, and because she only eats her pellets she doesn't eat straight away. Even if she has only been for a check up!

Sounds fine to me, they must be used to animals having individual needs I'm sure.

It must be something about the name Poppy & not eating hay, only pellets and being a madam.....sounds just like mine-ha ha.

When mine went for spays, the vet told me to bring their own water bottle/bowl so it is familiar and they will be less stressed so maybe take her bowl in with her?

Back