• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spare 2 story hutch in London

smallbrownfrog

Warren Scout
I have a spare hutch, would anyone like it? It's certainly not new, but it's in good condition. I can email a pic, I've never figured out how to post pics :s

I'd say it's a good size as part of an enclosure or for a house bun maybe. 103cm tall, 44.5cm deep, 80.5cm wide, has a ramp between levels.

I've had it in my office for ages, but it's not needed anymore as Harvey has not taken over the whole flat and balcony :/ my poor cats don't know what's going on!

I've emailed all the rescues in London, can't give it away! :shock: ah well.

I would gladly take it as I foster for the R.S.P.C.A. and also the Mayhew Animal Home. Unfortunately I'm in West London but I may be able to find transport. What are the dimensions?

Hi there, oooh look, replies! :D

Janey, I can hold it until next week before chucking it, unless someone else wants it.

Mightly Max, it's 103cm tall, 44.5cm deep, 80.5cm wide. I have had it in the back of a small 3 door car before, tho admittedly it did fill the whole thing up :oops:
(tho I did shove more on top :D) I'm more than happy to help with the strange and awkward journey via train or bus. It's not heavy at all!

Last edited:
Sorry, i thought I had my situation sorted but it seems not.

Could you possible e-mail me a pic?

Back