• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Too many photos of Pippin

jazxo

Mama Doe
I love seeing photos of other peoples buns of here so I thought I'd show you a few (a lot) of Pippin so you can get to know myself and her a bit better.

Sorry that they're huge!

DSCN3803.jpg

tumblr_m6zoybENjl1qzf99fo1_1280.jpg

DSCN3729.jpg

The photo above was the night after her operation when she was only 9 weeks old :(
DSCN4051.jpg

DSCN3589.jpg
DSCN3844.jpg

8buffday.jpg

Can't believe she was ever so tiny!

blog3.jpg

tumblr_m9tg1krIqV1qzf99fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m978iuZ5jX1qzf99fo1_500.jpg

:love:

ohmygoodness!

Where can I get one?! lol kidding, but seriously I have a soft spot for pointed buns like that :) :love::love::love:

Thank you everyone :)
I have a quick question though, I thought her colouring was called seal point and colour point but I saw that the vet put her down as agouti? I'm sure that's more like wild rabbit colouring? Browns etc.?

I have a quick question though, I thought her colouring was called seal point and colour point but I saw that the vet put her down as agouti? I'm sure that's more like wild rabbit colouring? Browns etc.?

Really :? I'm second guessing myself now..:lol: I want agouti rabbits one day, I think they're wild colour.. Not what Pippin looks like :lol: can you get them to change it?

Awww, she's such a cutie! :love:

Yes, I would have said seal point, definitely not agouti.

She is a definite seal point :wave:

Back