• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think I can say....

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
I have a bunny QUAD!!!

A week of bonding no major fights, only seperated afew times on the first and second day!

They are still staying in the pen for atleast another week or two, because I have to order and do up their kennel!x

Yayyyy!!!! :D That's great news and sounds like it was a very easy bond! :love: So lucky! We need pictures though! :p

Aww bet you can't wait to get their kennel. :D It's probably good that they will be staying in the pen for another few weeks as the longer they are in the smaller space, hopefully it will help keep the bond strong! :thumb:

Yayyyy!!!! :D That's great news and sounds like it was a very easy bond! :love: So lucky! We need pictures though! :p

Aww bet you can't wait to get their kennel. :D It's probably good that they will be staying in the pen for another few weeks as the longer they are in the smaller space, hopefully it will help keep the bond strong! :thumb:

yhh and when they first go in the kennel i;ll keep them in the bed area for afew days and then slowly introduce the run area x

Back