• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Baby

Aww he's gorgeous very fast so is the one in the background outside hehe :love::love:

I had to go back and have a look, hadn't realised there was one in the background, that was Ned who only has 3 legs as well:lol::lol:

:shock::shock: Oh My Goodness how fast is he/she :shock::shock: I had to laugh - a truly beautiful sight and Ned too - must have another look! :love::love:

Have had a lousy week but seeing The Baby has really brightened my evening. :love::love::love:

Gosh looking a lot bigger.

James said, so happy to see Baby living a normal life.

Have had a lousy week but seeing The Baby has really brightened my evening. :love::love::love:

Gosh looking a lot bigger.

James said, so happy to see Baby living a normal life.

Sorry you have had a rotten week, pleased that The Baby could put a smile on your face, he is growing and is now 800 grams and can do everything a normal bunny can do except scratch his right ear:lol:

Sorry you have had a rotten week, pleased that The Baby could put a smile on your face, he is growing and is now 800 grams and can do everything a normal bunny can do except scratch his right ear:lol:

Lucky he has a human slave to do it for him then, eh!! ;)

Lucky he has a human slave to do it for him then, eh!! ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's such a shame, because he puts his head to one side and his stump is going really fast but nothing is happening:lol::lol:

Back