• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rupert and Abbie are now bonded. So happy.

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
After India passing away and leaving little Rupert alone, he is now successfully bonded with Abbie. Abbie was spayed a few weeks ago and all went well. They have now moved to the wendy house and seem to be enjoying it there. All going well I'll let them out into the attached run in a few days providing there's no fur pulling etc in the new space. They are both very sweet and groom each other. Here's some pics of the newlyweds!

Picture207.jpg

Picture209.jpg

Picture205.jpg

Picture217-1.jpg

Picture226.jpg

Picture224.jpg

Picture223.jpg

Picture222.jpg

Picture220.jpg

They both are just adorable! I have to admit I am partial to black Rabbits though. And I do agree, they do look like they like eachother already! :thumb:

Beautiful photos, Did you use a camera or MP?

Thank you. I used a camera :)

Thanks everyone. No fur pulling or any signs of it today - both have worked out how to use the cat flap this morning and are out in the run. All going well I'll get the 6"4 run attached in next couple of weeks. Don't want to rush as want them to stay as loved up as they are now.

Back