• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good water bottles

k.mdaniels

Alpha Buck
Hi:wave:

Can anyone tell me whats a good water bottle to buy for the buns?

I've been buying the "classic large bunny bottle" from pah but I don't think it's that great. I would rather just give them bowls of water but I have tried this, the bunnies keep tipping the bowl until the water has spilled everywhere.

I saw more expensive bottles in pah but would rather know they are better before buying them.

I'd try a really heavy ceramic dog bowl instead of a bottle. Sure the rabbits won't mind if it says dog on it!

Mine had bottles but since I gave them a big heavy dog bowl they've been drinking a lot more and much prefer it:D

I have always had Classic bottles without any problems at all. Would never recommend another brand.

Have tried savic and ferplast and they are awful!

Although word of caution - I bought two John Hopewell bottles and they didn't work on my hutches with finer mesh; only worked on the one hutch with wider spaced mesh.

They are very convenient to clean out, though.

Back