• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An Update About Morse's Ears ......and Some Pics of Morse of Course !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
After well over 3 years of battling chronic ear infections Morse's ears are the best they have ever been (touches wood). He has not been on any treatment except twice weekly ear canal flushes. He is not 100% cured and never will be. But compared to how terrible his ears were at one point how they are now is amazing.

Anyway, I took these photos this afternoon. He had the sun in his eyes in the first one !!

Rabbits010-6.jpg

Rabbits034-6.jpg

Rabbits012-6.jpg

Rabbits013-8.jpg

Rabbits015-6.jpg

Rabbits018-5.jpg

Rabbits019-5.jpg

Rabbits020-5.jpg

Rabbits021-4.jpg

Rabbits022-10.jpg

Rabbits025-5.jpg

Rabbits027-5.jpg

Rabbits030-6.jpg

Rabbits031-6.jpg

So happy to read a positive update, long may the Inspector be clear of those nasty infections :D:D:D

I adore Morse, he really is so amusing to look at (in a good way of course!) His skinny little legs on the photo of him by the door :lol::love::love:

You Inspector Morse are such a wonderful sight to behold and never ever fail to make me smile. You are a credit to your mummy Jane and also to yourself :) please ask your mum to bring back morsey Monday's :) x

Awww bless him. He looks very happy and well. Do your rabbits use the cat flap to get back inside?

I have always found Morse to be a peculiar bun. I have never seen one like him lol

How bad were his ear before? Is it a problem because of his breed?

I have always found Morse to be a peculiar bun. I have never seen one like him lol

How bad were his ear before? Is it a problem because of his breed?

His ears were dreadful, full of pus and agonisingly painful. He nearly died at one point :cry: Lop Rabbits are especially prone to ear problems and English Lops are the worst. Morse is part English Lop.

His ears were dreadful, full of pus and agonisingly painful. He nearly died at one point :cry: Lop Rabbits are especially prone to ear problems and English Lops are the worst. Morse is part English Lop.

Oh dear that sounds awful :( How did it manage to get so bad?

Glad he is doing so well now

Back