• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's been an awesome week for my bunnies!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Lilly's medicine arrived, her ears are clearing up :D and she's feeling SO SO SO much better as a result :) she's eating again, and last night I said "dinner time" and she binkies twice before I could get the hutch door open, and then came out of the hutch and was clambering over my lap to get to her dinner (she's never done this before!!! Just stretches out of the hutch for food normally). THEN I picked her up (really shouldn't have done this but she was looking so kissable....) I put her down outside the hutch and rather than running straight back in flicking her feet like normal she just went for a sniff and explore of the outside of the hutch completely not bothered by being picked up :love:

And Harvey just actually BEGGED to be picked up, so did so and gave him a fuss, put him down so he didn't get scared and he started begging again! So I picked him up again and he laid down in my arms and then shut his eyes and fell asleep :shock: I had to gently wake him up as my arms started aching, he refused to wake up to begin with :roll: but when he did he decided to lick my arm to death :love: still begged for cuddles after being put in his run!!!

AND they have been doing beautifully healthy poos!!!!

So happy that they're so happy :love: it makes such a difference when I know they're really happy :) I can't wait to get their aviary assembled for them!!!

No point to this just to say how the little things my buns do make me so happy :) anyone else's buns done anything out of the usual that's brought a smile to your face?

I do know exactly how you feel. I get over the moon when Julie is feeling good and happy too. Sounds like your buns are very happy.

Back