• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oops! Nevermind.......

I'm interested. What was the article about and how did you manage to get Jinty featured? She is very cute so it would be nice to see more pics :love:

You are just one of several people lately who have started a thread, only to remove it stating that no-one was interested, not enough replies ... etc. Please give people chance to look, rather than take offence - not everyone is logged on to the forum all the time.

You are just one of several people lately who have started a thread, only to remove it stating that no-one was interested, not enough replies ... etc. Please give people chance to look, rather than take offence - not everyone is logged on to the forum all the time.

Yep this. Also I'm sure lots of people have posted certain threads before but got little or no interest. It just happens sometimes *shrug*

You have our attention now. Gives us what we want!!

I have noticed the forum has gotten very quiet lately so it is no surprise there are unanswered threads

:thumb: I agree that an hour isn't long. I also make an effort to look at unanswered threads and post if I can

I have had a couple of posts unanswered, thats life i'm afraid, people have busy lives, 1 hour is like 5 seconds in my life with kids, house work and bunnies to look after. :shock:

I wish people would stop doing this. It seems to be the new forum trend!

It happens to us all - there's nothing personal in it!

I have had threads go unnoticed. I just know there probably isn't someone around able to post or has any advice...Or maybe I smell and no one likes me...

:lol:

Sometimes it looks like lots of people have looked and not posted, but remember a lot of people view the forum as guests who never post on threads.

Back