• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Vote & Help Me Donate £300 to Rescue in Memory of Leila *One Day Left!*

Dawn&Leila

Warren Scout
Hi all...

I'm still thoroughly devestated from the loss of Leila last saturday.. However, I am keeping busy and trying to make a small amount of good come of this sad time..

Being an artist/illustrator I have taken a design I came up with a while back and submitted it to http://www.threadless.com

Basically you submit designs there, they get scored for 7 days (thought they can get dropped if they dont socre high enough in the first couple of days or so) and once the 7 days is up, threadless use the scores and comments to decide which designs to put into print on their products next. For each design they use they pay the artist of that design and give them various other 'prizes'.

I have pledged to send £300 of the payment to Bobtails Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue if Dreaming Of Swift Flight (my winged hare and bird illustration) gets printed on their tshirts in memory of my beautiful angelbun Leila..

If you could please spare a mo to give us a vote here - http://threadless.com/submission/455806/Dreaming_Of_Swift_Flight it might end up helping buns in need :)

You can log on via facebook to vote which makes it easier! Please feel free to share the link to animal and art loving folk far and wide via whatever means you like..

Thanks guys.. xxx

(the design)

threadlessdesign.jpg

Last edited:
A lovely design but I couldn't see how to vote on Facebook or the other link. :oops: tried score designs on fb but couldn't see it :?

Under the photo are numbers 0 to 5, it looks like you select one of them preferably 5 I would suspect then it prompts you to login via Facebook or by an account with that website which you can create

Wow! I was going to vote regardless and I have to admit when you put that the design was a winged rabbit/hare I was a bit dubious but it's absolutely beautiful :love: :love: I'm just signing up now to vote :) Will the design be available on products other than tshirts?

Aww thank you so much Demi :oops:

It depends what the company thinks it will go best on... I think I have some stuff with it on my own personal sites though.. If you go via my website (there's a link in my profile) then click the 'for sale' link on the navigation bar.. I need to do lots of updating though..

tried really hard to vote even ended up trying to join threadless (I HATE joining stuff as just get junkmail for days) but it was SO difficult I cou;dnt and gave up - sorry

I just tried to vote but also found it too difficult :( tried to do it via Facebook, but it keeps saying page not found :( sorry. Your design is gorgeous, I would love a t-shirt like that :wave:

Thanks to all who voted! and fingers crossed!

It's still up right now saying 0 days to go so I think there's still time to vote if you want to :)

Back