• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piggies ANOTHER UPDATE pt 18

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Well the trend is continuing..2 more pigs in tonight

The people took these 2 girls on after their first owners decided they didn't want them any longer. The children in this next home have now lost interest..but..why do people not take small pets who look ill to a vet?:censored:

Meet Fortune, her back end is raw with mites..the pic doesn't show it up too well, and she has raise pink lumps all over her stomach and chest..which evidently " she's 'ad them since we got er "

Fortune.jpg

and her mitey back :cry:

fortunemites.jpg

then her friend Flinders

Flinders.jpg

Last edited:
Bless their dear little piggy hearts. :love:

At least now they will get the proper care and attention that they so desperately need.

And no doubt some...............love!:thumb:

and the final two piggies in this week have arrived

first a nice chunky boar, 12 months old now named Willis

willis.jpg

and a good sized 12 month old sow now called Trinity :D..not a great pic but she is a large and lovely girl

Trinity.jpg

Very sad news for Fortune piggie. At the beginning of this thread I posted how she arrived here last week in poor condition with dreadful mites and lumps on her stomach and chest. Tragically, after being examined by our gp vet today, it was discovered she has a lump in her neck and a mass inside her stomach too
:(
At present she is happy in herself so she will stay with Ange until it is deemed right to help her pass on.
Poor pig..makes me so angry that her owners ignored her lumps which may have been treatable at an earlier stage :(

Last edited:
:(:(:cry:

Not fair at all :cry:

Poor Fortune :( So glad that she will know love, good food and warmth before she passes. Hope she can be a happy piggie for some time yet :love:

Poor Fortune piggie :( but very glad she gets to be pampered by Aunty Ange for the remainder of her time :)

Poor girlie, but thank you both for making her remaining time happy. I hope she stays well and comfortable for a long time to come xx

At least she will spend her remaining time being loved cared for properly and will forever be fortune honeypig x

Poor Fortune took a big turn for the worse this morning and Ange rushed her to the vet where the decision was made to let her go :cry:
Ange is so sad and also furious that this pig was left to get so ill then handed to us.
Popcorn free little pig..I'm so sorry we couldn't do more for you

Back