• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ideas for rabbit enclosure

kate7590

Young Bun
Not for now but next year hopefully!

We are hoping to be moving house next year and want somewhere with a big garden for the dogs, therefore I'll be able to plan and make a big rabbit enclosure in the garden.
I have 5 buns at the moment, 3 are giants, all living together in a 8x6ft shed thats opened into the secure garden during the day...
ANYWAY-
If you had a completely clean slate and could start from new, what would you do??

I ideally want another shed, as I think they offer better accomodation than hutches [personal preference]. And id thought of a aviary...but how big?

What things would you definatly have in the shed and aviary?

Money isnt too much of an object, but obviously I cant go completely wild as we will be having huge expenses next year!

So, there you go guys...go crazy with ideas :D

3 giants and 2 medium rabbits (I assume?)

I'd have a 10x7 shed with platforms, and a 10x20 aviary attached to it :thumb:

I'd have a large corner summer house (say 10x10) and a run or aviary coming off one side, at least 25ft long.:love:

Massive shed, with lights, heating, shelfs. Cat flap into a massive avairy with shelfs, tunnels, digging area and grass!

A good sized shed with electrics for heater and lights, plus some nice fun levels to hop around on and painted a nice colour

Then a aviary attached for minimal head bumps :lol:

Oh and a nice comfy seat to sit in the shed and watch the buns

Back