• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I hate second guessing myself.

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
When it comes to the bunnies I am always second guessing myself and it's driving me crazy. Pop and Sam are happy but I'm not. Their set up needs a lot of work which I am more than happy to do. But Milly and Patchies are my main concern more Patchies than Milly though. I think he is becoming depressed that he is on his own. And I don't know what to do. He won't be able to bond with Milly until January but I'm scared that's too late.

And even then will they be happy being inside or would they be better going outside next summer?? I have so many ideas going around in my head and it's driving me mad.

I don't know what to do! :(.

I get like that too with Julie and Raul but find that it is better to go with what I first though instead of rethinking it unless the second answer comes with no second thoughts. :wave: I hope that you can figure it all out. Why can't they bond until January?

Back